Monday, September 27, 2010

Daisy Gear

Many Daisies opt to purchase or make the official tunic or vest.  Either one is fine for your Daisy, but it is not required to have.

When we start placing badges, there is a proper way to place them.  Select here to link to the uniform placement PDF

View and order your girl scout uniform and gear online (don't worry, we'll provide the patches!).  Select here to view the online catalog.

I also understand there is a local store.  I'll post info on that as soon as I receive it! Having the tunic or vest isn't required, but it is nice to have when we participate in girl scout activities as a troop and for the girls to wear and show off at school on scout days.  If you have questions, would like a pattern to make one (or would like to volunteer to help make them for the girls) please let me know. 

Michelle and I can be reached via email at girlscoutsforlife@gmail.com.

Thank you! Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment